Ark Church & Solid Rock Church of Baltimore
During these very different and uncertain times, we must do our absolute best to remain safe. This Nationwide pandemic coronavirus, COVID 19 is a very real, deadly and has overwhelmed our country. Many of our friends, family members, church members and neighbors have fallen victim to the virus. The Coronavirus COVID 19 continues to climb and impact many lives. As a church, it’s imperative that we respond to the CDC guidelines, putting safety first. We must honor the social distance rule of 6 feet apart, washing of hands and wearing face coverings at all times. In during so certain things must be put in place and carried out each time while attending church. All church members will need to adhere to the following protocol, if planning to attend church.
1. Call 443-996-7390 no later than Saturday by 7pm, if you wish to attend Sunday service. You may also preschedule for future services as well.
2. Do not enter the building without a face covering.
3. Be prepared to have your temperature taken upon entering the building. 4. Please sanitize your hands upon entering the building.
5. Be prepared to answer the required CDC guideline questions, such as: • Have you traveled out of the state of Maryland in the last 14 days?
• Have you been in contact with anyone that has tested positive with COVID 19 in the last 14 days?
• Have you been experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms in the last 7 days?
6. Once cleared, you will be directed to enter the sanctuary and be seated, sitting 6 feet apart from your neighbor, only where you see the blue X.
7. Once in the building you must practice appropriate social distancing.
Thank you for your cooperation Bishop J.L. Carter,